Tuesday 27 January 2015

Reflection

My mind has been over-thinking so much recently, I sort of think about every part of my life in detail and dream about how things should be.

I really want a lot of things in my life, however I trust that God is looking over me and He knows when the best time is for me to receive my worth. In the meantime, count your blessings, never compare yourself to other's because you never know thier story. Look around you, look how far you have come, give yourself some gratitude and don't be sad. Everything you want will come in time, at the exact moment it is supossed to and if not it was never meant for you anyway. Tawakkaltu Ala-Allah (I put my trust in Allah)

There is always a crack of light in the darkness. Find it.

If you want to be successful in the things you do. If you want to travel, open a business or get married then beware of telling the creation. The prophet said "Be discreet in order to achieve what you want, for everyone who is blessed is envied."

If you wake up this morning with more health than illness you are more blessed than the million people who won't survive this week.

Hope everyone is having a great week! Keep smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment